This page has moved to a new address.

We Wish you a Merry Christmas...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: We Wish you a Merry Christmas...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 22 December 2011

We Wish you a Merry Christmas...

Wow, it's been a crazy year! Two overseas trips, 244 blog posts, 34 tutorials, a sassy 2 year old...and I'm spent.
I've pushed myself really hard this year, blog wise, mainly to challenge myself and see what can happen if I really put my back into something. I've tried lots of new approaches and have learnt so much, hopefully you have enjoyed the journey as well. Now I need a rest.

I'd like to thank you all for reading, liking, following, commenting, especially those of you that have been with us from the start, I hope I'm still relevant. Those of you that have joined us this year, welcome. It's great to be part of your day.

A really special thanks to all my sponsors and shop customers this year, nothing says 'I believe in you' more than handing over your hard earned cash. I don't really do any of this for the money (or I'd starve), but it's funny how validating just a little financial reward can be. I hope your My Poppet experiences this year have been amazing, I know you've all been really great.

Next year is going to be an interesting one. There are changes afoot! Lots of upheaval here at home (no, I'm not pregnant), so I'm taking all of January off to recharge and re-inspire. I'm excited to see how it all pans out.

So now it's time for me to sign off.

Have a Safe and Happy Christmas and holiday period. Laugh, eat and enjoy your loved ones.
See you in the new year
xx Cinti

Labels: , , ,