This page has moved to a new address.

Vintage Book Lovin' - The Grey Kitten

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Vintage Book Lovin' - The Grey Kitten

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Vintage Book Lovin' - The Grey Kitten

Our lovely neighbor in Argentina lent Emma a pile of old books to read whilst we were there, amongst them all was this little treasure about a grey kitten. I can't even tell you if the story was any good as I was immediately memorized by the collaged illustrations. The pictures are all created with images of textiles and objects, and in the days before digital collaging with photoshop, I'm assuming it was all literally cut and paste.
I'm hoping it will inspire you to get out some old magazines and fabrics scraps and make a collaged picture of your own, I'm sure the kids will love it.
If I can get Emma to sit still long enough, we may give it a go too.

Labels: , ,