This page has moved to a new address.

Custom order ♥

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Custom order ♥

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 18 November 2011

Custom order ♥

I just wanted to share some custom orders I recently finished for a lovely customer. Six very lucky kids are getting some awesome Christmas presents...
It's been a while since I made some skirts and shorts, and I'd forgotten how much I enjoy it. My favourite part is diving into my stash and mixing and matching the fabrics and trims. I tried a couple of the skirts on Emma to check for sizing and she loved them. I think I'll make her a couple this weekend, the weather is certainly getting warmer.

If you want me to make something for you, you can order the skirts here and the shorts here.

Labels: