This page has moved to a new address.

It's Dancey Dance Time!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: It's Dancey Dance Time!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 17 August 2011

It's Dancey Dance Time!

What better way to show off my new Vintage Vest than by flailing my arms around wildly?
I love everything about it. It's quiltiness, the wooden toggles and especially the yellow binding.
Its the perfect weight for spring, and leaves my arms free for interpretative dance.
As Emma would say "I love it, I love it, I really really love it"

We had lots of fun taking these photos of my disappearing arms with a long exposure time on the camera. I made this animated gif as my first ever project in photoshop, it almost drove me insane, but I'm trying to learn to use it, so I have to start somewhere.

If you want to make your own animated gif you can do it the easy way using my tutorial here, no photoshop required.

I hope I haven't made you too dizzy...

Labels: , ,