This page has moved to a new address.

My Home: Kitchen Wall

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: My Home: Kitchen Wall

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 5 January 2011

My Home: Kitchen Wall

I'm hoping that 2011 will be the year I finally make this house we live in, a home that reflects my style and personality. We moved in only 4 weeks before Emma was born, with a store to run and then a new baby, you can imagine decorating was not high on the priority list. Now that the bricks and mortar store is closed, and Emma and I have found our little groove, I'm ready to put some thought and energy into organising and really enjoying my home.

So every so often I'll share some photos, and then collate them on the House Tour Page. I hope you enjoy watching my progress...


Whilst Emma is on holiday at her Nan and Pop's for the week, I've been clearing surfaces and have been inspired to decorate one of the walls in my kitchen/dining area.

All of the items apart from the orange owl are thrifted/vintage. The owl is by Pirdy was purchased from LittleShopOf in Carnegie.

Labels: