This page has moved to a new address.

Second Edition...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Second Edition...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 7 October 2010

Second Edition...

Some of you may remember a while back that my car broke down and had to get towed...that was 4 weeks ago and I'm still without a vehicle. It's not all bad though, the weather is fining up and Emma and I are getting about on the tram and on foot a lot more.

Yesterday we discovered Second Edition, a cafe and second hand book shop run by the Brotherhood of St Laurence, with all proceeds going to the charity. What a breath of fresh air, I've been struggling to find a child friendly cafe in the area. This one not only has a great and well priced range of snacks and drinks, but a great kids play area, comfy sofas and tons and tons of books to browse. You all know my love of Op-shops, this is like all my fave things combined. I didn't get much time to look around because Emma was due for a nap, but can't wait to get back in the next couple of days.

If you are in the area, be sure to pop in for a great cuppa and support a great social enterprise.

Brotherhood of St Laurence
Second Edition
215 Glenferrie Road
Malvern Vic. 3144
Phone: (03) 9509 5241

trading hours are:
Monday to Friday 7.30 am – 6 pm
Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 4 pm

All photos from Second Edition facebook page

Labels: ,