This page has moved to a new address.

At my house...tantrums!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: At my house...tantrums!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 25 October 2010

At my house...tantrums!

It's official, we've hit the terrible twos, six month early. Tantrums everywhere, over the most trivial of things, I'm exhausted...

I don't really care about the annoyed looks from people, or the picking up a flailing toddler off the ground, it's the eardrum piercing squeals that leave my ears ringing, that drive me a bit mental.

So I know a lot of you out there can relate, big respect to you all. That's all I have to say, RESPECT!

On a lighter note, Emma is wearing a pretty dress that I bought from my next door neighbour at the market yesterday The Textured Leaf. Not quite Emma's colours but I couldn't resist the fabric. Also met Eleesa from DorothyBills who was my across the road neighbour. Had a great day...

read about whats happening at Lou Lou's place...

Labels: