This page has moved to a new address.

Animation Friday - Buttons...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Animation Friday - Buttons...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 29 October 2010

Animation Friday - Buttons...

The lovely Cate from Polka Dot Rabbit made me a heap of badges from my vintage fabric scraps. I am smitten with them and can't stop playing with my buttons...

I've been a bit sick this week, so this is all I could manage, oh and it was lovely to meet some of my fellow animators last Sunday at the Mulgrave Makers Market.

Now it's your turn (and if I can do one from my death bed - I exaggerate, you have no excuse!)

Here are some simple instructions on how to make moving pictures...Go on have a play, you've got all week. Post it to your blog and link here so we can all see. Remember to link back to this post so your other readers can join in to. Feel free to grab a little button for your sidebar.
xx Cintia


Labels: