This page has moved to a new address.

Important dates...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Important dates...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Important dates...

I've finally set a date for the official shop closing...Last trading day will be Saturday 26th June. I'll be working that day and will probably stay open a little longer than normal. I may also bring a bottle of bubbly along to celebrate the occasion. I would love you to come and say "hello/goodbye" because I'm really going to miss you all. Online is fun but it doesn't compare to watching your kids grow up, rubbing your pregnant bellys' and generally gas bagging for hours.
At the moment the trading hours will remain the same until the last week when I'll only be opening on Tuesday and Thursday. Will update you with details closer to the big day.

The My Poppet web pages, online shop and blog will soon be getting a little revamp so watch this space...