This page has moved to a new address.

Best flea market find ever!...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Best flea market find ever!...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Best flea market find ever!...

I started hyperventilating when i spotted these little quilts, doing my best to act all nonchalant and restrain myself from doing a little 'yipee, what a clever girl you are' dance. Didn't want to look daft! Come on some of you out there must be able to relate.
Anyway these little mini quilts have got to me my favorite flea market find to date. And the best thing is there are 6 of them so i can keep one for Emma and share the love.

I still haven't decided which to keep for Emma, they all have some pretty fantastic pieces of vintage fabric in them, keep changing my mind, would love to keep them all, but don't really require 6 dolls quilts!

Up for sale now on Poppet in the Post.