This page has moved to a new address.

Hat head...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Hat head...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Hat head...

Made some groovy sun hats this weekend, had a crafty itch which needed scratching. These are the second batch I've made with this pattern, but I don't know why, they were just a lot more fiddly than the last lot. Have gone off making hats totally now, so don't go asking me to make anymore, because I've lost my hat making Mojo! Used some vintage 70's curtain fabric, very Marimeko-esque. I'll pop them online soon...or call me if you're keen $29.95 each.The orange one is cute, too big for Emma, more of a toddler size. She makes quite a good hat model, has a head very suited to wearing hats, apparently in French it's quite a compliment to be told you have a 'hat head'?! I'm sure it sounds more flattering in french...