This page has moved to a new address.

Going viral...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Going viral...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 28 August 2009

Going viral...






So I've finally caved and started a facebook page for the store. Was encouraged by my fresh faced shop girl Abi. A pretty young thing, very gen Y, softly spoken and very friendly. You can meet her and say 'Hi' on Fridays and Saturdays. Anyway, I digress...
the point is if you do the whole facebook thing, you can now become a 'fan' of My Poppet. That way even if you don't have time to read the blog you won't miss out on the goings on in the store.
Facebook fans will also get special discounts and deals.
It's important to share us with all of your friends, and friends of friends etc...so, as Abi puts it, 'we can go viral!' in a good way i hope...lol...