This page has moved to a new address.

Having fun...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Having fun...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Having fun...

Finally having a little bit of fun at home in my new creative space. Today I've finished some hair clips for the shop...made some brooches as well...Whilst I had the button jars out, I thought I'd try something a little different and make some vintage button hair clips...
this one is my favorite... I'll deliver the clips to the shop tommorow if anyone is super keen.Managed to make 2 fitted cot sheets for the baby, she was kicking as i was sewing, must have known it was something for her...I picked up this lion cushion from and Oppy a while ago, he reminds me of a project in one of mum's old craft books that I used to look through endlessly as a girl.
Cushion can't stay in her cot of course, am on the look out for a little vintage chair for it to sit on.
Now off to make a pram liner...