This page has moved to a new address.

Wooden toys and other favorite things...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Wooden toys and other favorite things...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 20 June 2008

Wooden toys and other favorite things...

I have always loved the simplicity of this stacking toy, little ones are always attracted to it. The base convex so it wobbles around nicely without toppling over. Today it is sharing shelf with my most favorite quilt ever (for this week anyway). The colours complement each other perfectly.
And because I am obsessed with fabric, and I know some of you out there share my ailment,
I thought I'd share a few of my favorite squares from the quilt.

PS. I've just updated Poppet in the Post with some handstitched love