This page has moved to a new address.

And the winner is...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: And the winner is...

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Thursday 24 April 2008

And the winner is...

Congratulations Crafty, I'll be putting together a pack for you over the weekend...now to decide what a can bare to part with...
So many great comments and suggestions. To make the draw fair, I had a random customer pick a winner ( I didn't want to subconsciously influence the result!)
Funnily enough I had an e-mail from mum this morning from half way around the world,saying (and I quote) "don't even think about selling any of the fabrics!!!" Yes, with 3 exclamation marks. She must be panicking. Don't worry mum, I'll wait till you get back before anything happens. Is it just me or does anyone else get told off from several time zones away?
Have a great long weekend,
Cheers Cinti