This page has moved to a new address.

Chock-a-block!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Chock-a-block!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday 9 November 2007

Chock-a-block!

Have spent the last couple of days unpacking lots and lots of parcels full of yummy goodies for the shop...
piles and piles of great hand printed t-shirts by Fiona from Monstar...


lovely picnic sets with little kettles...mmm...time for a cuppa...

and remember this favorite...i have several in sizes 0 to 4 and am happy to post anywhere in Australia...

I'll soon be launching a My Poppet shopping blog, where i will be posting one great product per week for sale to all you lovely peeps that can't make it into see me in the flesh...now to think of a name for my new blog, any suggestions?