This page has moved to a new address.

Break and Enter!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration: Break and Enter!

My Poppet : your weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday 27 August 2007

Break and Enter!

Unfortunately I was woken this morning by a phone call telling me that my shop window had been smashed in. My poor little shop... how could something so horrible happen to such a sweet little store.
I was not alone, several retailers in the street had befallen the same fate. Luckily the 'perpetrator' (to use a very polite term) did not manage to get in and nothing was stolen, BUT the cleanup was a nightmare!
Apparently a very unusual occurrence for the Glenhuntly rd shopping strip - several other retailers came to visit and to offer some encouraging words of support. Thanks everyone for your kind words.
Not to worry...The shop is now sparkling clean, with brand new glass in the door - and ready to trade as normal...